Short-term Live-in Care
With as little as 24 hours’ notice
Our Care Consultants are fully experienced in placing Live-in Carers and are usually able to respond quickly to your needs. There are all sorts of reasons why you might need to arrange short-term 24-hour care at home including;
- Convalescent care - see our convalescent care at home page for more information
- Crisis or emergency care when existing arrangements have fallen through or when your regular family carer needs help and support. A personal carer can ‘take the strain’ for a brief time until the situation is resolved
- Interim care, to allow you to take the time to think through your various care options
- Intermittent chronic care including relapses and flare-ups. We can help you to cope with the inevitable added pressures and tasks for as long as you need. For suitably qualified medical care, please visit our Live-in Nursing section
- Respite care allows relatives and carers to enjoy a short time away, knowing that a Live-in Consultus Carer is on hand 24 hours a day, please read our detailed respite care page.
Unsure if Live-in Care is the right option? Why not arrange a short-term stay?
Arranging a short-term stay is the best way to test our service without making a long-term commitment. Whatever the circumstances, to arrange a short-term Live-in Carer and ask any questions you may have, please call our Care Consultants.