Care at Home -Introductory service
Consultus Carers offer individuals or couples a welcome and reassuring alternative to care homes, unpredictable community care and extended hospital stays. Many healthcare professionals agree that their patients recover more quickly, following illness or an operation, when they are able to recuperate in their own homes.
A Live-in Carer will benefit, not only an individual client but, the entire family. Our bespoke Introductory service has been helping families throughout the UK for almost 60 years by offering a full 24/7 one-to-one service shaped by each client’s situation and care needs, extending their independence and enabling daily freedom of choice.
Our professional and experienced Live-in Carers are on hand 24/7 to offer care, support, and friendship, which enable you or your loved one to continue to enjoy a quality of life in your own familiar surroundings.
The benefits of choosing our Introductory Service
- Nationwide cover
- Telephone evaluation/triage
- Immediate start depending on Carer availability (availability may change depending on the season)
- 24/7 reassurance
- Personal care – all aspects of a daily routine, including dressing, washing, showering, bathing, oral care, hair care, shaving, continence care, and toileting
- Companionship – help with social activities and outings
- General housework – shopping, cooking, laundry, and cleaning
- Help with looking after family pet
- Total freedom of choice – such as choosing when to get up or go to bed
- Freedom from fixed visiting times and rigid daily routines
- Carers work closely with the Client or Clients representatives, receiving instruction from them
- The family remain main contact for the Carer
- All Carers are subject to our stringent recruitment process which includes – face to face or skype interview, training, DBS check, 4 reference checks
- Carers are self-employed
- Clients are self-funded
We aim to provide our clients with a service that not only meets their requirements but exceeds their expectations.