Care at Home
Live-in carers offer individuals or couples a welcome and reassuring alternative to care homes, unpredictable community care and extended hospital stays. Many healthcare professionals agree that their patients recover more quickly, following illness or an operation, when they are able to recuperate in their own homes.
A live-in carer will benefit, not only an individual client but, the entire family. Our bespoke service has been helping families throughout the UK for over 50 years by offering a full 24/7 one-to-one service shaped by each client’s situation and needs, extending their independence and enabling daily freedom of choice.
A live-in carer can provide:
- 24/7 round-the-clock reassurance just moments away
- personal care – all aspects of a daily routine, including dressing/undressing, washing, showering, bathing, oral care, hair care, shaving, continence care and toileting
- companionship – help with social activities and outings
- general housework – shopping, cooking, laundry and cleaning
- help with looking after family pets
- total freedom of choice – such as choosing when to get up or go to bed
- freedom from the fixed visiting times and rigid daily routines.
If you would like further information about the services we can provide, please call one of our dedicated Care Consultants on 01732 355231.