APPLYING FROM ZIMBABWE
If you are living in Zimbabwe and are interested in a live-in care job in the UK get in touch with Consultus and find out how you can start a new career with one of the leading live-in care providers in the UK.
If you are compassionate, caring and thrive on really helping others this opportunity could really change your life.
You’ll also receive a complimentary training worth over £200, plus a £50 further education from our award-winning Training Centre, which has been recognised as a Skills for Care Centre of Excellence*. Our Recruitment team will not only be supporting Patricia in Zimbabwe, they will also guide you on your journey to become a great care professional. You will be their number one priority.
Once you have completed your Induction Training, our Care Consultants will introduce you to your client and be on hand if you need to discuss any aspects of the booking. Consultus know how hard carers work and we want to invest in you.
*Training needs to be completed within 10 days, including a half-day practical training session. Training certificates received after 42 days’ worth of bookings.
Contact Patricia Gush today!
Mobile: 002 63 77 2409 541
Benefits of Working as a live in carer
- You can expect to earn £674-£1,064 per week
- £7.50 additional night call supplement
- Inclusive accommodation while on assignment
- Travelling costs as agreed with your clients
- Double rates of pay for Bank Holidays plus other occasional days
- Three luxurious Carer Houses, located in a beautiful part of Tonbridge in Kent
- Additional training and qualifications offered by our multi-award-winning training team
- Our bookings will typically last for 2-3 weeks at a time
- Flexible working – You choose when you work!
Consultus have countless clients who wish to remain in their much-loved homes and enjoy all the benefits of a live-in care professional. As a carer you will support your client with washing, dressing and various aspects of personal care. Your presence is vital for the comfort and security of our clients, helping them stay at home in familar surroundings and routines allow them to feel more comfortable and at ease, which is incredibly important in later life. For more information on the role of a live-in carer visit our live-in care jobs page.
Living in Zimbabwe and travelling to the UK for work may not be something that you would have thought about. However, we have many carers who do just that.