Coronary heart disease (cardiovascular disease)
One-to-one, 24-hour home nursing for the care and rehabilitation of patients with a heart condition. We bring positivity, stimulus and good company when it's needed.
Our private home nursing service offers professional medical and personal support for patients who are living with, or recovering from:
- heart attack (myocardial infarction)
- congestive heart failure
- coronary heart disease and stroke
- high blood pressure (hypertension)
- pulmonary heart disease
- various cardiovascular and thoracic surgeries.
Our experienced, specialist nurses help patients with acute and chronic heart conditions to maximise their chances of returning to health faster with:
- 24/7 assessment and evaluation
- professional, emotional and nutritional support
- control of cholesterol levels
- oxygen therapy
- encouragement of mobility and independence or passive exercises, as appropriate
- post-operative infection control and safety management
- facilitation of a multidisciplinary approach tailored to the patient’s particular needs
- a strategy to tackle the factors that increase the risk of heart disease, such as smoking, poor diet and limited physical exercise, if appropriate.
Our Nurse Co-ordinators can answer any questions you may have about the benefits of continuous nursing care, so please feel free to call or email with your queries: phone 01732 770 403 or send your questions to email@example.com.