Palliative (end-of-life) nursing
Our experienced Live-in Nurses provide terminally ill clients with high-quality palliative nursing at home, reacting immediately to their needs.
Admission to hospital or a hospice isn’t the inevitable outcome of a life-threatening condition. Live-in Nursing offers calm, compassionate support at a difficult time.
By staying with the client in their own home, Consultus Nurses will:
- ensure that their client's dignity and self-respect are maintained at all times
- provide personalised care plans tailored to client's needs, preferences and choices
- provide their client with relief from pain and other distressing symptoms
- offer compassionate continuity of care
- integrate the social, psychological and spiritual aspects of their client's care into daily life
- liaise closely with healthcare professionals to ensure the best support systems are in place
- enable their client to lead as active a life as possible
- promote their client's independence, wherever feasible
- offer a dependable support system to help families cope throughout the client's illness and during their bereavement.