Managed Care Costs
The benefits of Live-in Care is priceless.
Our Managed Care Department complements our existing services and is an option for those whose care is funded by:
- Direct payments
- Insurance annuities
- Third party e.g. NHS Continuing Care
- Or those families who prefer to choose a CQC-regulated option.
With our Managed Care service you can be assured that your family member or friend is getting the best-managed care possible. It’s the ultimate peace of mind for a Client to know that Consultus is on hand 24/7.
The process begins with a conversation with one of our Care Consultants and from here we implement the following:
- We book a mutual time for a home assessment visit
- We visit the client and discuss in detail the care needs, while also undertaking a risk assessment
- The personalised plan of care will be written
- We check on each booking with both Client and Carer and a home visit after two weeks
- Ongoing Carers will be booked in advance to give continuous cover
- We will maintain regular contact with both Client and Carer
- We will always welcome your feedback.
You can appreciate the many benefits of live-in care are… simply priceless.
Managed Care costs:
For a single Client – from £205 per 24 hours, to include up to two night calls and travel expenses
For a couple – from £220 per 24 hours, to include up to two night calls and travel expenses
Home Assessment fee – Payable for your first home assessment visit only – £200