The benefit of live-in care is priceless
Live-in care - the affordable and happier alternative to a care home.
Nobody wants to be displaced into a care home, with its unfamiliar and stressful environments. A live-in carer is for anyone who wants to remain in the comfort of their own home and values their independence.
It means they can;
- enjoy the privacy of their own home
- be surrounded by photos and memories
- keep familiar routines and interests
- have family and friends visit when they wish
- keep their pets and enjoy their garden.
And they receive ‘one-to-one’ dedicated ‘in home’ care, 24 hours a day including;
- personal care
- prompt supervision of medication
- help with transportation
- comfort and companionship
- help with household chores and cooking meals.
When you consider that a 24hr live-in carer is less expensive than a care home, you can appreciate that the many benefits of live-in care are simply priceless.
Consultus live-in care costs
For a single client:
24-hour live-in care for a single client who needs personal care starts at £78
An affordable alternative to moving into a care home
24-hour live-in care starts at £93
Considerably less than the cost of two residential care home fees.
Agency fee per carer:
Per week or part week - £133 inclusive of VAT
There is a one-off registration fee of £175 including VAT, which is not invoiced until after the first carer starts.
Click here for our Care at Home Plus Costs
Impartial and independent advice can be obtained by reading the Care Funding Guide.