The benefit of live-in care is priceless
Live-in care - the affordable and happier alternative to a care home.
Nobody wants to be displaced into a care home, with its unfamiliar and stressful environments. A live-in carer is for anyone who wants to remain in the comfort of their own home and values their independence.
It means they can;
- enjoy the privacy of their own home
- be surrounded by photos and memories
- keep familiar routines and interests
- have family and friends visit when they want
- keep their pets and enjoy their garden.
And they receive ‘one-to-one’ dedicated ‘in home’ care, 24 hours a day including;
- personal care
- prompt administering of medication
- help with transportation
- comfort and companionship
- help with household chores and cooking meals.
When you consider that a 24hr live-in carer is less expensive than a care home, you can appreciate that the many benefits of live-in care are simply priceless.
Consultus live-in care costs
For a single client:
24-hour live-in care for a single client who needs personal care starts at £78
An affordable alternative to moving into a care home
24-hour live-in care starts at £93
Considerably less than the cost of two residential care home fees.
Agency fee per carer:
Per week or part week - £126 inclusive of VAT
Click here for our Care at Home Plus Costs
Impartial and independent advice can be obtained by reading the Care Funding Guide.