Online Carer Update Course
In these challenging times we have adapted our update training which is now a mixture of online, virtual and practical training. The training is in three parts:
- Part 1: online training – complete 3 online courses on Safeguarding Adults, Medication for Domiciliary Care, and Infection Control.
- Part 2: virtual training – complete 4 topics using a virtual training platform:
- – Topic 1: moving & positioning, health & safety and fire safety
- – Topic 2: basic life support and first aid
- – Topic 3: person-centred care, dignity, Mental Capacity Act and medication
- – Topic 4: nutrition & hydration, oral health, handling information and food hygiene
- Part 3: practical face to face training – on completion of parts 1 and 2 you will attend a four hour, socially distance training session at our training centre in Tonbridge where you will practice moving & positioning and basic life support techniques.
Please contact email@example.com for further information or to sign up for the course.