Award-Winning TRAINING AT CONSULTUS
Endorsed by Skills for Care as a Centre of Excellence the award winning Consultus Care Training Centre is committed to providing the highest quality carer training. Our expert team of trainers have all worked in the care and nursing profession and we use our wealth of knowledge and experience to provide you with a valuable insight into caring; building confidence as you train in new areas.
Working as a carer is immensely rewarding and the Consultus training team has designed a range of courses to provide you with the theory, practical skills and knowledge you need to fulfil your caring role. We are here to promote and support your continued professional development throughout your caring career.
Our care training courses include an induction course for new carers, annual update training and a wide range of virtual and e-learning courses. We are also a Pearson accredited centre approved to offer the nationally recognised Level 2 Diploma in Care and the Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care.
For more information about the courses we offer, please contact the Consultus Care Training Centre on 01732 355 231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accolades and Accreditations
The Consultus Care Training Centre has received the following accolades and accreditations:
- Finalists in the Home Care Awards 2022, receiving high commendation
- Finalists in the Home Care Awards 2021, receiving high commendation
- Finalists in the Skills for Care Accolade Awards 2018 & 2020 > Read More…
- Winners at the Home Care Awards 2019 > Read More…
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence: Awarded July 2017 > Read More…
- Finalist in the Great British Care Awards (South East Region) 2017 > Read More...