Regional Care Consultant
Hampshire and surrounding areas – based at home, office working once a month to attend team meetings as required by the Registered Manager.
To grow the client base within your specific region – through the acquisition of new clients and manage and support a team of carers within these placements. To undertake assessments for new live-in care packages ensuring our services are aligned to the client’s needs by offering a person-centered care approach and provide an exceptional service in line with CQC (Care Quality Commission) and our policy requirements.
- Working alongside our Registered Manager and New Business Triage Team to secure new business opportunities (No cold calling required).
- Grow your specific region through new business development activities – you will be supported by our Marketing team.
- Undertaking assessments for new care packages and maintaining and reviewing packages as required.
- Ensure the service is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality care with a person-centered approach.
- Ensuring all our regulated services we deliver meet the regulations set by CQC.
- Maintain high-quality of standards and ensure will are complying with all regulations and legislations.
- Liaise with clients and their representatives as well as other health care professionals and attend reviews as required.
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of the clients and staff.
- Mentoring, supervising, and working alongside staff.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the care service provided.
- Supervise carers in all aspects of their work, giving help and guidance where appropriate, and assisting in keeping records and documentation up to date as per all regulations and legislations.
- Ensuring your own personal development is up to date and all relevant training.
- Ensuring all client and carers paper and electronic documentation is accurate up to date and current in line with confidentiality by using our bespoke software (full training will be provided).
- Reviewing the daily reports from carers and acting on any concerns and incidents immediately.
- Uphold the company values of empathy, integrity, and respect.
Key Internal relationships
Managed Care Department (MCD)
Key External relationships
Skills and Competencies
- Level 4 or above would be advantageous but not essential, experience in the Health and Social Care sector is important.
- Clinical skills, previous assessment experience, knowledge and understanding of CQC guidelines, understanding auditing processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to:
- Make decisions using professional expertise within a structured framework and existing systems and policies.
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Effectively prioritise workloads and time management.
- Understand the importance of completing detailed assessments, involving the client, families / representatives, and other health care professionals in every stage of the process.
- Provide support to the carers with the necessary information to enable them to deliver a high-quality level of service to all clients.
- Current clean UK driver’s license and access to your own vehicle.
- I.T. skills, Microsoft, Excel etc.
- A caring or nursing background with clinical experience is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Professional attitude
- Common sense
- Team player
- Starting salary £29,000 per annum DOE
- Holiday 4 weeks increasing to 5 weeks, after 2 years of service
- Bupa Cash Plan Health Insurance Scheme
- Performance bonus payments after 2 years of service
- On-call duties on a rota basis once very 6 weeks + enhanced pay (out of hours)
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!