Regional Care Consultant (Gloucestershire)
To grow the client base within the region through the acquisition of new clients and management of carers. To undertake assessments for new care packages to ensure that our services are aligned to client’s needs resulting in providing exceptional service in line with CQC requirements.
- Working alongside our New Business/Triage Team for new business opportunities and coordinate with the Registered Manager to secure the business. No cold calling involved
- Grow the region through new business development activities – you will be supported by our Marketing team and given the tools needed
- Undertaking assessments for new care packages and maintaining and reviewing packages as required.
- Ensure the service is safe, effective, caring, and responsive
- Ensure the delivery of quality, person-centric care
- Ensure any regulatory activity, such as personal care and administering medicines, is delivered within the regulations set by CQC
- Maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance at all times
- Liaise with clients/ representatives as well as other Health Care Providers and attend reviews as and when required
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of the clients/ employees
- Mentoring, supervising, and working alongside employees
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the care service
- Supervise carers in all aspects of their work, giving help and guidance where appropriate and assisting in keeping records and documentation up to date
- Keeping up to date with relevant regulations and legislation including CQC, GDPR, etc.
- Ensure accurate paper and electronic documentation pertaining to all clients are maintained and confidentiality upheld
- Uphold the Company values of empathy, integrity, and respect
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Level 4 or above in Health and Social Care – ideal but not essential – experience is also taken into consideration
- Live-in-care experience, previous assessment experience, knowledge, and understanding of CQC guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to:
a) Make decisions using professional expertise within a structured framework and existing systems and policies
b) Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
c) Effectively prioritise workloads and manage team time
d) Understand the importance of completing detailed assessments, involving the client, families/ representatives and other professionals in every stage of the process
e) Provide support to the carers with the necessary information to enable them to deliver a high-quality level of service to all clients
- Current, clean UK drivers’ licence and access to your own vehicle
- I.T skills, Microsoft, Excel etc
- A nursing background with clinical experience is desirable but not essential
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!