Junior Administrative Assistant
- Tonbridge, Kent based
Consultus Care & Nursing is a leading provider of live-in carers and nurses throughout the UK for over 50 years. We have stayed true to the vision of our founder, the late Mrs Anne Stevens, who always believed that people feel better at home.
To perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to ensure efficient operation of the office and exceptional service delivery to key internal departments notably MCD (Managed Care Department).
- Man the MCD email when required, forwarding message and responding as necessary (every email to be read and dealt with)
- Monitor absent colleagues’ emails when required, evaluating urgency and dealing with emails as necessary.
- Man the COVID results email when required
- Keep up-to-date records (spreadsheet and database) of COVID test results and vaccinations
- Prospective client records to be added to in-house database promptly and efficiently
- Client records to be set up on database promptly and accurately
- Client records (on database / computer drive and hard copy file) to be kept up-to-date
- Scanning and adding documentation to database records and relevant folders on computer drive
- Client and carer records to be closed down and relevant departments to be advised
- Print and send carer ID cards
- Reception cover when required
- Produce figures, statistics and reports for management, when required
- Occasional secretarial support to include the following:-
– Sending brochures by email and updating brochure list accordingly
– Profile updates
– Rate Increases
– Condolence letters & subsequent booking cancellations
– Ad hoc documentation
– Deliver high standard of support on any projects as instructed
– Distribute work, if required between administrative colleagues fairly and equally when required
Key Internal Relationships
- CHD & Nursing
Key External Relationships
Skills And Competencies
- Good understanding of operations i.e. processes etc.
- Ability to monitor large volumes of work
- Time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Professional attitude
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!