- Full-time or Part-time
- Tonbridge, Kent based
Consultus Care & Nursing is a leading provider of live-in carers and nurses throughout the UK for over 50 years. We have stayed true to the vision of our founder, the late Mrs Anne Stevens, who always believed that people feel better at home.
- Introduce compatible carers with our clients with the right level of competence to match the clients’ needs as well as taking into account clients’ individual requests
- Maintain and increase the existing client base by using good communication skills, exercising sound judgment, a well-developed sense of integrity whilst promoting the reputation of Consultus at all times.
- Make appropriate decisions under pressure, when handling both client enquiries and carer calls
- Ask probing questions when trouble shooting a wide range of issues, in a friendly but professional manner.
- Interact with other care consultants in order to maximise performance and effectiveness.
- Interview new carers
- Have a full understanding of relevant regulations, legislation, guidelines and codes of practice
Key Selection Criteria
- Recruitment background desirable
- Care experience desirable but not essential
- Competent IT skills including Excel and Word.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Time Management skills
- Flexible and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and positive approach
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!