Office-based at our head offices in Tonbridge, Kent.
Using good judgment, introduce the most appropriate carers to our clients and organise the initial and subsequent booking arrangements. You’ll also be required to grow the client base within your specific region – through the acquisition of new clients and manage and support a team of carers within these placements. To undertake assessments for new live-in care packages ensuring our services are aligned to the client’s needs by offering a person-centered care approach and provide an exceptional service in line with CQC (Care Quality Commission) and our policy requirements.
- Maintain and increase the existing client base by telephone using good communication skills, exercising sound judgment, a well-developed sense of integrity whilst promoting the good name and reputation of Consultus at all times.
- Make appropriate decisions under pressure, when handling both client enquiries and carer concerns.
- Ask probing questions when trouble shooting a wide range of issues, in a friendly but professional manner.
- Keeping all client & carer profiles up to date.
- Making sure the client and family representatives are happy that the care level is correct & updated.
- Interview carers after recruitment process, to introduce them to yourself and welcome to Consultus.
- Place compatible carers with our clients with the correct level of competence to match clients’ needs as well as taking into account clients’ individual requests. Being confident in, and take responsibility for, bookings made.
- Confirm all bookings in writing via standard letters & emails.
- Interact with other Care Consultants in CHD to maximise departmental performance and effectiveness. Working closely with our other services MCD & Nursing, and Recruitment.
- Jointly take responsibility for the workload showing respect and generosity of spirit to all those in the Department and the Data Administration Team.
- To liaise with all other departments in a considerate manner.
- Have a full understanding of relevant regulations, legislation, guidelines and codes of practice.
- To continue to raise awareness of Live-in Care with the general public, and third parties incl. CCGs, politicians and healthcare professionals.
- Be fully conversant with our in-house data base booking system – training given. Be supportive to all staff.
- Help mentor new care consultants in all aspects of the role.
- Uphold the company values: empathy, integrity and respect.
Key Internal relationships
Directors and Management Team
Staff in the CHD Team
Key External relationships
Clients and their representatives
Skills and Competencies
- Time Management skills
- Flexible and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office, Excel, word
- Good telephone skills and manner
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Professional attitude
- Self-driven with initiative to find solutions
- Work well under pressure
- Salary is DOE
- Holiday 4 weeks increasing to 5 weeks, after 2 years of service
- Bupa Cash Plan Health Insurance Scheme
- Performance bonus payments after 2 years of service
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!