What you need to know... about working over Christmas
Did you know that if you work as a live-in carer over the Christmas or New Year period, you will be paid double the daily rate AND be in with a chance to win a £500 voucher?
Give the gift of your presence this festive period, and help make the holidays easier for someone in need of care.
We are always looking for quality carers over the winter months, especially during the Christmas and New Year period, so any length of time you can work will be greatly appreciated.
The Live-in Carer Role
As a Consultus carer you will support your client with washing, dressing and various other aspects of personal care. You will meet clients with varying degrees of dependency and medical diagnosis, as well as assisting with cooking, shopping, housekeeping and ensuring your client feels safe, secure and comfortable in their own home.
Our carers experience real job satisfaction and in return, we offer award-winning training and career development.
What you will receive
- excellent rates of pay, £1,134 to £1,344 for a two-week assignment
- caring for couples, £1,344 to £1,876 for a two-week assignment
- daily rate is double for 24, 25, 26 and 31 December 2018 and 1 January 2019
- accommodation and board while working
- travelling costs as agreed with client
- if you work over Christmas and/or New Year, you will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a £500 Red Letter Day voucher.
Nicola’s Christmas caring experience
Consultus carer Nicola Trice has worked Christmas and New Year for the past five years. Here, she shares what to expect when working over the holidays and some tips to make it easier.
Whether you already work for Consultus or are thinking about becoming a live-in carer with us, we want to hear from you!