New Complimentary Training Package
The Consultus Professional COMPLIMENTARY TRAINING package : -
There are few positive things to say about the Coronavirus health crisis which has taken over our lives this year, however it has highlighted the importance of the Live-in carer role and the wonderful work carers do. It really is true that Live-in carers have never been more important to the lives of the elderly and vulnerable who wish to remain at home.
Consultus Care & Nursing has risen to the challenges of the pandemic in successfully keeping safe our live-in carers, nurses, clients and our staff here in Tonbridge and we’re proud to confirm that so far our hard work has ensured zero cross infection.
Our carers and nurses are always in demand, and right now they’re needed more and more ! For this reason we’re now offering a career transition Vocation Package worth over £250* for all new carers.
Our award winning Training Centre is endorsed by Skills for Care as one of their few ‘Centres of Excellence’ in the UK, so if you are a newcomer to care work, or have previous experience, our training team will teach, support and give you the confidence you need ready for your first booking. We can train you to diploma level and also offer other accreditations such as BTEC Certificates in Health and Social Care.
What the Consultus Complimentary Training Package includes, worth £250:
Full induction training, which includes a mix of virtual & face to face training, with the opportunity to further your skills, and the addition of a golden gift voucher after successfully completing 42 days of bookings.
In addition to our complimentary package Consultus can also offer:
- We offer a guarantee of work for a minimum of 12 weeks and with such a flexible role, you can plan your work schedule to suit you;
- You can expect to earn between £650-£945 per week;
- We provide a free COVID-19 test at our clinic here in Tonbridge;
- You can book subsidised overnight accommodation in one of our nearby comfortable carer houses during training and for short breaks between bookings;
- You will be assigned a training mentor to support you during training and into your first booking and beyond;
- You will be able to sign up to our online, social support community for carers, via a dedicated Consultus Platform;
- We will offer a well-being support package for carers which includes emotional support;
- Access to further education within the Consultus Training Centre;
- For our returning and existing carers we will fund the Carer Update training** as well as being included in our golden gift voucher scheme.
**Please read the Complimentary Training package terms and conditions
Have you had time during these difficult months, to re-think your career plans? Are you at a point in your life where you will enjoy helping someone elderly or less able? Would you enjoy well rewarded and flexible working? Have you been furloughed or made redundant, or do you want to try something different?
Whatever the reason, we would love to hear from you!