Recruitment Open Day
Come and meet us at our new London location
The Consultus Carer Recruitment Department are holding a London Open Day next Thursday, 24th January.
Held at our new London Office, we welcome all potential live-in carers to join us for an informal chat about becoming a Consultus live-in carer and the Recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
The office will be open from 10-4pm, so please do drop in or you can give us a call beforehand on 01732 355 231 if you have any questions before coming to meet us.
Live-in Carer Role
As a Consultus carer you will meet clients with varying degrees of dependency and medical diagnosis, as well as assisting with cooking, shopping, housekeeping and ensuring your client feels safe, secure and comfortable in their own home. You will also support your client with dressing, washing and a number of other aspects of personal care.
What you will receive:
- excellent rates of pay, £1,134 to £1,344 for a two-week assignment
- caring for couples, £1,344 to £1,876 for a two-week assignment
- accommodation and board while working
- travelling costs as agreed with client.
While experience in caring is advantageous, we also welcome applicants who are ready to start a new career in home care.
How to find us
Address: 1 Northumberland Avenue, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5BW
Our offices are a two minute walk from Charing Cross, so we are very easy to find.
Click here to download a map to our new London Office.
What you will need to bring
- Please bring with you any training certificates you may have
- We need to see a copy of your Moving and Positioning certificate, if applicable
- If you have a DBS certificate, which is on the Online DBS service, we will need to see a hard copy too
- We also need to see your passport, driving licence and proof of address, dated within the last three months.
Click here to find out more about our recruitment process.
Consultus cares about their carers
Carer Pam Allan described why Consultus is the right agency for her
I first learned about Consultus Care and Nursing when I saw their advert on social media for self-employed, live-in carers. I was thrilled to see that they have a London office - I could literally pop out on my lunch break! I rang the office and booked an appointment.