Care at Home Plus Jobs
Care at Home Plus has been growing in strength since its launch in Spring 2017 and we are thrilled to offer more choice, not just for our clients but for our carers too.
Many of our carers chose to work with our self-employed model which has successfully been operating for over 50 years. However, as the needs of our clients change, so do the choice for our carers. As a Consultus Care at Home Plus carer you will be fully supported throughout your bookings, from training to regular visits from our Care Consultants to ensure that the appointment runs smoothly for both the client and carer.
Caring is a hugely rewarding role and what sets Consultus apart from other agencies is the unique support you will receive from our experienced Care Consultants, who have a wealth of experience in Healthcare. Whilst on bookings, you will receive regular home visits and telephone conversations to see how you are getting on.
Based in the South East, you will be working with clients with various medical conditions who will need help with washing, dressing and various other aspects of personal care. As a carer you will be involved with cooking, shopping, housekeeping and ensuring your client feels safe, secure and comfortable in their own home.
As an employed carer on contract you will be paid by Consultus, who will deduct Tax and NI. However, you still get to choose as and when you would like to work and with whom. Assignments or bookings are of varying length depending on the client’s needs, Consultus would ideally like a commitment of approx 20 weeks per year, with a view to return to the same client to ensure continuity for yourself and the client.
Benefits of working for Care at Home Plus
- excellent rates of pay, typically you can earn in the region of £86 to £96 a day for one client, which equates to £1,204 to £1,344 for a two-week booking
- the rate for caring for couples starts at £101 to £111 a day, which equates to £1,414 to £1,554 for a two-week booking - higher rates for clients with more complex needs
- holiday pay accrued on a daily basis
- Company Pension scheme from date of commencement
- you are protected by Consultus’ Employer & Public Liability insurance, and Professional Indemnity insurance whilst working with our clients
- subsidised Induction Training, including Moving and Positioning certificate
- two complimentary distance learning courses (Infection Control and Safeguarding) on joining Consultus - with a further 15 available
- access to further subsidised courses which are mapped to the National Occupational Standards for the Social Care Sector at our Head Office Training Centre
- accommodation and board whilst on bookings
If you are interested in becoming a Consultus carer please contact our Recruitment team on 01732 355231.
For existing Consultus carers, please contact our Care at Home Plus department on 01732 355231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org