We have an exciting opportunity for a Care Consultant to join our Care at Home team.
- Full-time or Part-time
- Tonbridge based
Consultus Care & Nursing is a leading provider of live-in carers and nurses throughout the UK for over 50 years. We have stayed true to the vision of our founder, the late Mrs Anne Stevens, who always believed that people feel better at home.
- Interview new carers in order to make sound recruitment decisions.
- Introduce compatible carers with our clients with the right level of competence to match the clients’ needs as well as taking into account clients’ individual requests
- Maintain and increase the existing client base by using good communication skills, exercising sound judgment, a well-developed sense of integrity whilst promoting the reputation of Consultus at all times.
- Make appropriate decisions under pressure, when handling both client enquiries and carer calls
- Ask probing questions when trouble shooting a wide range of issues, in a friendly but professional manner.
- Interact with other care consultants in order to maximise performance and effectiveness.
- Have a full understanding of relevant regulations, legislation, guidelines and codes of practice
- Recruitment background desirable
- Care experience desirable but not essential
- Competent IT skills including Excel and Word.
Skills and Competencies
- Time Management skills
- Flexible and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and positive approach
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Highly organised and good attention to detail
- Self-driven with initiative to find solutions
- Work well under pressure
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Please email your CV to our HR Manager, Chris Moore: HRTeam@consultuscare.com.
Please note that this position will be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks.Back to Careers at Consultus